Author Topic: terra 125  (Read 4262 times)

terrastu95

• View Profile
    • Email
terra 125
« on: October 10, 2012, 12:10:22 PM »
hey everybody am new to the derbi sence and i am planing on buying a 12reg terra 125 and was wondering is there anyway website that dose aftermarket parts or graphics that alot to anyone that reads this  :)

TerraAndy

• View Profile
Re: terra 125
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 08:26:14 PM »
Hi there, can I start off saying, Congrats on choosing one of the best 125cc around. I happen to own a Derbi Terra and I just simply love it ;). Have you tried ebay? There is plenty of aftermarket or original parts for a good price you can't refuse. Better yet, there is another website called http://www.ajsutton.co.uk/. You can get pretty much everything from there.  ;D Good luck finding what you need.  :)

Scandy Flick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 12:35:34 PM »
hi i am considering a terra 125 as i am lead to believe that its a pretty good all rounder but have you ever taken it off road and what do you think is it very robust if dropped?

TerraAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 07:51:08 PM »
Effectively, its a trails bike. I've been using my bike everyday for college/work and Its by far the best 125 I have ever ridden. Loves the bumpy county roads and doesn't feel like a 125 at all. There are loads of vids on youtube taking these bikes off Roading. The best part it doesn't even look like a 125cc. Loads of people easily mistaken it for a 600cc LOL. Its really powerful! It can easily rev to 11rmp and the Derbi Terra is said to being one of the fastest bikes of the line. At 15BHP, Its pretty much all you can get for a 125cc unless its a two stroke but you don't get the benefit of the reliability. On board computer, good ridden positioning and there is loads of accessories available to choose from. I've passed my module 1 thanks to the handling and steering angle for the u turn. Trust me, many people have told me they prefer it more than anything else.

Good luck deciding on your choices.  ;)   

gmo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 03:46:43 PM »
Hi there, can I start off saying, Congrats on choosing one of the best 125cc around. I happen to own a Derbi Terra and I just simply love it ;). Have you tried ebay? There is plenty of aftermarket or original parts for a good price you can't refuse. Better yet, there is another website called http://www.ajsutton.co.uk/. You can get pretty much everything from there.  ;D Good luck finding what you need.  :)

Ajsutton.com seems VERY expensive