Author Topic: New owner of a Terra 125  (Read 3223 times)

Derdad

• View Profile
New owner of a Terra 125
« on: April 07, 2012, 04:04:11 AM »
Hi!
Just to say hello and I've just got a Terra 125 2008 2k miles to use as a bike to have in the back of my Transit Van. Mainly for weekend breaks to the Dales or Lakes or Pennines easy B-roads, side roads that sort of thing. I am interested in good Mods and adjustments so will look in regularly.
Cheers.  Oh yeah, I've only sat on it so far, so yet to take it for a spin!
Yeah, I've got a full Licence and have a Suzuki Vstrom 650 which I use most days. ( It's very heavy, but I love it ! )

STOCKSMENACE

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: New owner of a Terra 125
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 05:45:57 PM »
own a 2008 and its wicked off-road was a bit dubious first time ( its quite light) a few issues starting off in first up a steep stone hill ( it is a four stroke though) but loved the rest of the journey off road ;;;; took it fishing to a lake not too far from where i live, then once i hit the dual carriageway on the way home it was great....brilliant all round bike....as long as you look after them....but then you should look after every bike....

Derdad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 03:17:54 AM »
Hi
Since my first post, I've been on the bike for all my local journeys to settle into it. I love the lightness, it's fun and fast enough to keep up with the traffic. It's easy and simple to ride. I did go on a byroad with it standing on the pegs all the way in the mud and puddles. It's not easy to clean off after, I suppose as is said it's an all-rounder. I like it, I want to keep it !
 8)   

GPRboss

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »
Nice choice! Have fun :D  :)

STOCKSMENACE

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 05:51:24 PM »
took mine off road and the dirt does seem to get everywhere....but then i did want to go trout fishing so needs must lol....