Author Topic: Derbi gpr 125 racing conversion to a streetfighter HELP  (Read 4856 times)

zakjensen

• View Profile
    • Email
Derbi gpr 125 racing conversion to a streetfighter HELP
« on: January 02, 2015, 01:29:49 PM »
Hi guys,
My first post on here and its a big ask  :P, i have bought a Derbi gpr 125 racing with a project build in mind i have changed all the plastics so it is looking the part (gloss black , jacked up rear end!!) and my next step is changing the handle bars from that racing position to a more upright easy to wheelie postion ,i am wanting to mount a pair of bar mounts to the yoke via drilling holes and fixing on securely the other way is by reaplcing the top yoke with the NUDE versions top yoke but i have looked around for the gpr 125 nude top yoke and they are very expensive in the UK close to 200 , would drilling holes and bar mounts for flat bars be safe and easy to do ?
Many thanks guys!! :D

gmo

• View Profile
Re: Derbi gpr 125 racing conversion to a streetfighter HELP
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 01:01:57 AM »
I think you run the risk of weakening the yoke if you drill holes especially if you are planning on doing wheelies and stuff. I think debris are great bikes but personally I wouldn't consider weakening any part as the build quality isn't amazing